LAS VEGAS — Grownup A-listers anchor a series of horror-erotica shorts for LadyKiller.tv, set for an October premiere.
Each scene parodies a famous, or infamous, horror film scene with “a sizzling and steamy twist,” a rep explained. Filmmaker Jeremy Spencer created and executive produced, directed, wrote, scored and acts in every single episode, “melding two intense film genres with each other with explosive outcomes.”
Spencer is a musician and author and the former drummer for hard rock band Five Finger Death Punch.
“I’ve had this concept in my head for a extended time, and it was now-or-never ever in terms of pulling the set off and creating this series occur,” Spencer explained. “When we first approached the performers about it, I was fired up about the quite genuine possible for this to be a hit — and they have been as fired up as I was to shoot it!”
The original batch of episodes and featured performers incorporate:
- “The Sexorcist” featuring Tori Black in “a head-spinning function.”
- “The O Ring” again starring Black as she tangles with Tommy Pistol.
- “1, 2, Eddy’s Cummin’ in U” with Adriana Chechick “reliving a nightmare on her street.”
- “Camp Blood Sex” with Nikki Benz and Reya Sunshine “alone in the woods on the 13th of Friday.”
- “Psych-Ho” characteristics Nicole Aniston, who is disturbed by the proprietor of an odd motel.
- “The Whining” with Abella Danger and Jynx Maze as “spooky twins who invite supporters to come and play with them.”